Helping injured car accident victims
in Tucson since 1964
In 2017, there were just over 127,000 auto accidents in the state of Arizona. Of this amount, 37,823 reported an injury and 919 were killed. In the United States, about 110 people die every day in vehicle crashes. This is one death every 13 minutes. The majority of these auto accidents often occur due to reckless and negligent driving.
Many of us have experienced a minor fender-bender since we began to drive, but when a catastrophic accident resulting in serious injury or death takes us by surprise, we need a reliable and knowledgeable car accident lawyer to help us through the subsequent trauma. We believe that you have the right to compensation by the party responsible for your injuries.
As your car accident lawyer, we have:
- Free telephone, home or hospital consultation
- Two Offices in the Tucson Area
- No fees until we win
- Extremely high success rate
As our client, your rights to compensation are:
- Payment of Medical Bills
- Loss of Income
- Pain and Suffering
If you can’t make it to us, we will come to you.
Maximize your settlement
After an accident, victims suffer physical, emotional, and financial damage. Unfortunately, sometimes insurance companies use unprofessional and fraudulent methods to ensure their clients— responsible parties— do not have to compensate for their actions. Only the best car accident lawyers can help relieve the burden caused by such situations. That’s where we come in. We are well-educated and diligent about insurance fraud, car accident laws, and much more when it comes to recovering compensation for our clients.
To get most value from your auto accident claim, we recommend you the do the following:
- Call the police after the auto accident
- Get the names, addresses, and phone number of all witnesses to the auto accident
- Take pictures of your the accident scene, vehicles, and your injuries
- If injured, do not delay getting medical treatment and follow doctor’s orders
- Document your pain, stress, swelling, and other injuries that cannot be seen
- Do not give a recorded statement before talking to an attorney
- Do not sign a medical records authorization or any paper before talking to an attorney, and
- Do not accept a settlement before talking to an attorney
Request a call from a car accident lawyer
A car accident
can severely affect your life
An auto accident lawyer at the Moore Law Firm represent individuals and their families that have experienced the following types of personal injuries in an auto accident.
Head & face injuries
Hands & Feet Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury
If a loved one or relative dies because of auto accident, compensation may be given for:
- Funeral expenses
- Medical expenses
- Future medical care
- Lost wages
- Future loss of earning capacity
- mental anguish
- loss of emotional support and companionship provided by spouse or parent
- loss of household duties provided by spouse or parent
A Tucson Car Accident Lawyer
provides winning results
The Moore Law Firm will fight for your case, and your just compensation. Our firm has two locations in Tucson, Arizona and handles auto accident cases throughout the State of Arizona. If you have personal injuries or lost a family member due to wrongful death in an auto accident, please call a Tucson Auto Accident Lawyer at the Moore Law Firm.
Contact us today for a consultation with thorough, knowledgeable Tucson accident lawyers.
Been involved in a car accident? Here’s what to do.