Burn injury victims suffer from physical scarring, exorbitant medical bills, lost income and life-altering levels of pain and suffering. Due to the risk of disfigurement with burn injuries, a victim could also be dealing with the devastating psychological effects associated with a radical change in his or her appearance.
When another party causes an accident that leads to burn injuries – due to negligence, recklessness or unlawful behavior – the victim might have a viable claim to hold the at-fault party responsible for the resulting costs and damages.
Because the medical care and devastating effects associated with burn injuries can be so costly, insurance adjusters and at-fault parties may do everything they can to reduce the amount of money victims can recover. Therefore, if you or a loved one suffered a costly burn injury, it’s vital that you get in touch with a burn injury attorney for immediate representation. Your legal counselor will defend your legal rights, hold negligent parties liable and pursue the financial compensation you justly deserve.
At Moore Law, our burn injury lawyers fight for the rights of accident victims. Such cases have brought millions of dollars in compensation to burn injury victims who – if not for the negligent parties responsible for their burns – never should have suffered their injuries in the first place. Contact our burn accident lawyers today and we will advise you if you have a case in a free, no-obligation burn injury consultation.
Request a Call
Yearly Burn Statistics
At Moore Law, we represent clients who suffer severe burns related to:
- Defective products and defective home appliances that caused fires
- Problematic electrical wiring resulting in burns
- Car accident burn injuries
- Commercial vehicle accident burn injuries
- Work-related burn injuries
- Apartment fires leading to burns
- Office building fires leading to burn injuries
- Locked or blocked fire exits
- Defective fire alarms
- Defective fire sprinkler systems
- Recreational fires including fires at resorts, hotels, motels, retail stores, movie theaters, theme parks malls and other areas frequented by the public
- Restaurant kitchen fires leading to burned worker injuries
- Chemical burns at work or from household products
- Scalding hot water injuries
- Arson cases that lead to burn injuries
- Defective electric cord fires
- Electrocutions and electrical accidents
- Workers’ compensation claims related to burn injuries
- Any other burn injury scenarios
At Moore Law, our burn accident team possesses the in-depth knowledge of Florida civil law, workers’ compensation law, premises liability law and product liability law to aggressively defend your legal rights while pursuing financial compensation on your behalf. We will take your case to trial and defend your right to receive compensation in court if necessary.
Contact the burn accident department at the Moore Law now. Our skilled legal counselors will listen to your story, advise you of your legal rights and options.